AWS IOS App/iPhone App: Managing Your Cloud on the Go
Mobile Users Manage their AWS Cloud’s with iOS Applications
The ability to work on the go is critical for today’s executives. Worldwide, people rely on their iPhones and iPads to stay connected and put out fires while keeping up with very busy schedules and lives. In response, AWS has created an iOS Application to help people manage their AWS cloud on the run. Further to that, Newvem’s iOS app gives you complete visibility into your cloud and enables you to communicate and troubleshoot from anywhere, at any time. This article will discuss how both these applications can improve your cloud’s efficiency.
AWS iOSApp: Managing Your Cloud on the Go
The latest innovation in Amazon Web Services (AWS) is the iPhone console application, AWS iOSApp, which monitors and manages an enterprise’s Amazon operations. The AWS iOS application and AWS iOS SDK support Amazon EC2, SQS, SDB, S3 and CloudFront management operations from the iPhone and iPad. The app is able to handle functions, which include complete EC2 instance management, RDS management, creating and managing load balancers, providing support for multiple accounts, completing an AWS status check for different services, as well as clean, simple and intuitive UI and passcode protection. Users can download the Amazon AWS ipad/iphone app from AWS App stores.
Managing AWS accounts from Your Laptop/PC or iPhone
Managing AWS accounts from the laptop or PC is now easy, with Newvem’s simple and intuitive web-based user interface – The Cloud Smart Meter for iPhone and iPad. AWS mobile/iPhone apps or AWS iOSApp/iOS SDK simplify the use of Amazon’s ever-growing infrastructure web services. The AWS Management Console also ensures convenient management of storage, compute and other cloud resources. With the Newvem Cloud Smart Meter, you will have complete visibility into your cloud with the ability to triage and diagnose vulnerabilities before they become major issues.
Advantages of AWS iOSApp/ AWS iOS SDK/ AWS iPhone
Here are the main advantages of using the Amazon AWS iPad/iPhone app:
- Flexibility: Users can choose the applications they intend to use while on the go, without crowding their devices. AWS offers the right virtual environment for loading the required software and services for various applications.
- Cost-effective: Users need to pay only for the usage and other resources they use; there are no up-front commitments or long-term contracts.
- Secure: All AWS mobile and iPhone apps downloaded from AWS app store is highly secure and safe for use, as they are created with security, safety and utility in mind.
Newvem AWS iPhone/iPad App
Cloud Smart Meter for iPhone and iPad is Newvem’s highly effective AWS iPhone/iPad App. It is the first native iOS application for tracking your AWS cloud and facilitating decision-making on the go. This AWS iphone/iPad app offers high-level visibility on things that matter the most to your AWS cloud, including trending costs, EC2 assets, and operational risks. It also helps IT managers and CIOs perform the following functions:
- Identify issues and prioritize actions: Use iphone or iPad to drill down to exact risks, costs and asset insights to make informed decisions and take actions.
- Decision-making and execution: AWS iOSApp enables managers to share insights, resolve potential problems and leverage opportunities with one’s team while on the go.
- Trend analysis: Cloud Smart Meter provides trend analysis reports on AWS cloud risk, costs and assets. These help CIOs and DevOps Managers to stay ahead of key changes that may impact the AWS cloud.
Finally, it helps track costs, security, utilization and availability opportunities whenever they occur, regardless of one’s location. With these features, it is highly beneficial for CIOs and IT managers to have these AWS iOS SDK/ iPhone/ iPad apps.