Infographic: Demystifying Amazon Web Services
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is the biggest public cloud around, yet what goes on behind the scenes remains a mystery. For heavy users, such as enterprise level CIOs, AWS’s “Reserved Instances” are a cost effective model to scale their cloud activity and benefit from the full service offering that Amazon provides. The infographic is based on analysis made by our Reserved Instance Decision Making Tool. This advanced analytics tool can help enterprise CIOs to capture the added value and benefit by:
- Ensuring that reserved instances meet cost and performance expectations.
- Identifying consistent onOn-demand Demand usage that can be shifted to reserved Reserved instances.
- Tracking Reserved Instance expiration dates and recommend actions for renewal and scale up and down.
AWS User? We invite you to sign-up
[Newvem continuously tracks and analyzes complete resources utilization patterns, and provides a down-to-the-hour picture of your AWS consumption and usage behavior, as well as future capacity estimates. Learn More]
Newvem makes AWS easy and effective for DevOps, CIOs and cloud users by analyzing AWS usage, revealing insights, and recommending solutions. Get from your AWS cloud today by signing up for our free beta.
[Newvem's big data engine connects to your AWS account via API in a secure, non-invasive, and read-only manner:
- Collects raw usage metrics
- Performs proprietary analytics on the data to identify user specific insights
- Delivers insights based on user specific AWS usages patterns
Keywords: infographic, visual.ly, newvem, aws, cloud, ec2, reserved instances, cloud costing, ec2 reserved instances