How-to Sign Up for Amazon Cloud Consolidated Billing
1. Log in to your AWS Account on the website http://aws.amazon.com/account.
2. Select Consolidated Billing in the navigation pane on the left.
3. Click Sign up for Consolidated Billing.
AWS validates your payment method and sends you an email notification. Once validation is complete, you can start adding resources to your consolidated billing.
Now when you go to the Consolidated Billing page it resembles the screen below.
It lists all accounts that are part of your consolidated billing and indicates if any accounts have been removed from consolidated billing.
4. If you want to add a new AWS account to consolidated billing, click Send Request.
5. In the Send a Consolidated Billing Request page, enter the email address (AWS login ID) of the AWS user that you want to add to consolidated billing. Optionally, you can include a message with the request by entering relevant text in the Note field.
6. Click Send Request to send the request to the user.
The status of the request will be “Pending” until it is accepted by the user. Once the AWS account user accepts the request, his account will become part of your consolidated billing and all of that user’s charges will be borne by your AWS account.
Keywords: Amazon AWS Cloud, EC2, AWS Console, AWS linux instance, AWS Consolidated Billing, AWS Account