Newvem Launches DevOps On-Demand
DevOps On-Demand is the newest offering by Newvem aimed at closing the gap between problem identification and optimization. Powered by the AWS expert community, Newvem’s certified partnership program, and community forums, DevOps On-Demand provides a proactive support service that breaks through short term ‘broken-fix’ models and helps to accelerate long term organizational goals.
With a mass of information at our fingertips, and a close network of certified partners and AWS experts, we walk you through the complete cloud usage cycle to ensure your cloud is optimized.
Analyze > Deploy > Improve > Fix
Newvem’s DevOps On-Demand helps to resolve emergent AWS cloud issues and inefficiencies related to cost, availability, security, and utilization while ensuring long term cloud health care. With this service, AWS users can expect hands-off problem diagnosis and resolution, risk free adoption of AWS services, and high levels of AWS services. How can we guarantee such a high level of support? Let’s break it down to see where each service is coming from.
- AWS Expert Community – providing a wealth of AWS how-to guides, best practices, and insights from AWS experts across the globe.
- Newvem Certified Partnership Program – consisting of best-in-class solution providers and system integrators to consult on and solve targeted problems. Check Newvem’s Partners list
- Community forums – vibrant exchanges between AWS users to help solve problems and improve AWS usage through crowd-sourcing.
How it Works
To take advantage of DevOps On-Demand, sign in to your Newvem account to review your insights. Next to red and yellow insights requiring attention, you will find a ‘Resolve’ button. Clicking this button will bring up a form and give you the option to elaborate on your issue. Submitting this form will send a notification to a Newvem cloud professional who will review your issues and return to you within 24 hours (Monday-Friday) of submission to resolve your issue. So let’s recap:
Enter Newvem > Review Insights > Click ‘Resolve’ > Submit form > Stay tuned while we find a solution for your issue
What you can expect to achieve from DevOps On-Demand
- Leverage hands-off AWS problem solving. Get things done – when you need it – without over extending resources
- Reduce busy work and task lists. Break free of never-ending task lists and tail-chasing with free and premium support resources to get the job done.
- Realize your cloud deployment objectives. Turn over execution work so you can focus on strategic goals such as aligning cloud architecture with business activities.
- Ensure high levels of AWS service across environments. Gain the knowledge and execution resources you need to provide the highest levels of service to your customers without creating waste.
We’re very excited about DevOps On-Demand proactive AWS support service and will be happy to answer any questions you might have about taking advantage of this offering. Send an email to Ian, Director of Customer Success, at [email protected].
About the Author
Cameron Peron is VP Marketing at Newvem. Prior to this, he led the go to market strategy and execution behind several successful startups, including BIScience and Matomy Media. Contact him: [email protected] or on twitter: @cameronperon
Keywords: Amazon Web Services, Amazon Cloud, Cloud Health, Cloud Usability, AWS EC2, Cloud Cost, Cloud Security, Cloud Availability, Cloud Utilization, Cloud Support, DevOps on-demand, Cloud Help Desk, Cloud Optimization