Newvem Presents Free Cloud Health Care for AWS Clouds
Newvem is proud to announce the launch of our newest offering – Newvem Cloud Care. This is a free service that actively triages urgent issues and diagnoses cost, risk, and governance irregularities. Additionally, Cloud Care tracks key cloud vitals such as costs and assets in order to help DevOps, IT Managers, CIOs, CTOs, and Finance departments get the most out of their AWS resources.
We found that Amazon Web Services (AWS) users continue to suffer from an inefficient understanding and implementation of AWS, in sharp contrast to AWS’s shared responsibility model, our AWS usage data analysis has revealed that:
- 50% of clouds have security exposures.
- 30% are vulnerable to AWS service degradation.
- 15% have significant underutilization issues.
- Emergency Triage – prioritizes significant risk to cloud health based on severity, cost, security, availability, and utilization.
- Cloud Activity Diagnostics – provides deeper level diagnostics over cloud costs, governance and risk for longer term care identifying issues that require further investigation and ongoing treatment.
- Cloud Vitals – tracks and presents cost and asset health trends over daily, weekly, monthly, and month-to-date time periods
In parallel, Newvem is offering premium Cloud Care reports that zero in on and offer:
- Surgical reports of problematic resources with diagnostic and trend details.
- Business Groups – diagnostic and trend health scans for segmented business activities.
- Identification of consistent capacity utilization for no-regret reserve instance adoption.
- Reserved Instances Lifecycle – track the health of reserved instances after they are purchased.
- S3 Analysis – detailed health scan of S3 usage for better storage decision making.
Already using Newvem? Login to Check Out Your Cloud Health,
About the Author
Cameron Peron is VP Marketing at Newvem. Prior to this, he led the go to market strategy and execution behind several successful startups, including BIScience and Matomy Media. Contact him: [email protected] or on twitter: @cameronperon
Keywords: Amazon Web Services, AWS Cloud, Cloud Usage, Cloud Optimization, Cloud Health Check, Newvem Cloud Care, Risks, Assets, SLA, Service Level, AWS Resources, Newvem Business Views, Fault Tolerance, Underutilization, Cloud Monitoring, Cloud Governance, EC2 Instance, S3 Storage, Reserved Instances, DevOps, IT Managers, CIOs, CTOs,